… are NOT only exotic berries like Acai, Goji or Noni!
Acai, Goji or Noni berries are great, they’re full of antioxidants, but you can’t live on them. Superfoods covered in this blog are regular, local, everyday Superfoods, like spinach, broccoli, quinoa, olive oil, garlic, kale, salmon, ginger, Greek yogurt, eggs, carrots, chicken, blackberries, tomato, grass-fed beef, avocado; basically nutrients packed foods especially beneficial for health and well-being. After eating these superior sources of anti-oxidants and essential nutrients for only a week or two you will:
- Start losing weight and boost energy
- Get rid of sugar or junk food cravings
- Lower your blood sugar and stabilize your insulin level
- Detox your body from years of eating processed foods
- Lower your blood pressure and your cholesterol
- Fix your hormone imbalance and boost immunity
- Increase your stamina and libido
- Get rid of inflammations in your body
How Can You Go Wrong With Superfoods-Only Diet?
Superfoods Diet works because it’s return to the type of food your body naturally craves and was designed for. Whole foods Superfoods is the food humans consumed for literally millions of years. Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods that are widely available and which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential. Superfoods Diet is the only diet that doesn’t restrict any major type of food. If features:
- Healthy Fats: Olive Oil, Nuts, Seeds, Coconut Oil, Avocado
- Proteins: Salmon, Beans, Organic Chicken, Grass-Fed Beef, Pork Tenderloin, Organic Turkey
- Non-gluten Carbs: Most carbs are coming from Fruits and Vegetables and less from Oats, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Teff, Amaranth, Millet
- Simple non-processed Dairy: Greek Yogurt, Farmer’s Cheese, Goat Cheese
- Antioxidants: Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Berries, Green Tea
Forbidden foods are processed foods, hybridized foods, gluten foods and high glycemic foods. There is nothing super in any of the processed foods or today’s hybridized wheat, corn, soy or potatoes.