FACT: Way too many of us live in a state of poor health, lethargy and moderate obesity. We live with headaches, back pain, inflammation, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, skin problems, insomnia and cancer – they’re all the byproducts of modern western diet, based on processed food.
Superfoods are foods and the medicine and they can help with all these symptoms.
Switching to Superfoods will change your palate, it will clean your body of toxins and it will stabilize your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar level. People 100 years ago didn’t had cravings, they’re byproduct of modern western diet.
Superfoods are NOT only exotic berries like Acai, Goji or Noni!
I’m talking here about regular everyday Superfoods like spinach, broccoli, quinoa, olive oil, garlic, kale, salmon, ginger, blueberries, Greek yogurt, eggs, carrots, chicken, blackberries, tomato, grass-fed beef, avocado, brown rice, apples, mackerel, farmers cheese, lentils, oats, honey. Basically nutrients packed foods especially beneficial for health and well-being.
After eating these superior sources of anti-oxidants and essential nutrients for only a week or two you will:
- Start losing weight and boost energy
- Get rid of sugar or junk food cravings
- Lower your blood sugar and stabilize your insulin level
- Detox your body from years of eating processed foods
- Lower your blood pressure and your cholesterol
- Fix your hormone imbalance and boost immunity
- Increase your stamina and libido
- Get rid of inflammations in your body
People gain weight after diet because they go back to processed food they ate before dieting. Switching to whole foods superfoods solves that problem. Once you get educated why superfoods are so good for your health and why processed foods are so bad for your health, you will never touch processed food anymore. Superfoods are everything what processed food is not.
How can you go wrong with Superfoods-only diet?
Superfoods Diet works because it’s return to the type of food your body naturally craves and was designed for. Whole foods Superfoods is the food humans consumed for literally millions of years. Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods that are widely available and which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential. Superfoods Diet is the only diet that doesn’t restrict any major type of food. If features:
- Healthy Fats: Olive Oil, Nuts, Seeds, Coconut Oil, Avocado
- Proteins: Salmon, Beans, Organic Chicken, Grass-Fed Beef, Pork Tenderloin, Lentils
- Non-gluten Carbs: Fruits, Vegetables, Oats, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Buckwheat
- Simple non-processed Dairy: Greek Yogurt, Farmer’s Cheese, Goat Cheese
- Antioxidants: Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cacaa, Cinnamon, Berries
Forbidden foods are processed foods, hybridized foods, gluten foods and high glycemic foods. There is nothing super in any of the processed foods or today’s hybridized wheat, corn, soy or potatoes.
I switched to Superfoods-only diet in 2009 and lost 80 pounds in 5-6 months. And I kept it over 5 years. Since 2009 I’m eating pretty much anything I want, as long as it’s superfoods.
Hippocrates said 2500 years ago:
“Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.” and
“All diseases begin in the gut”
Think about the old adage “You are what you eat”.
I figured out that since I yo-yoed my weight for so many times and finally solved my weight issue, I’m fully qualified to write a book called “Superfoods Today for Yo-Yo Nation”. Introduction to Superfoods Diet can be found in my free eBook Enter the Superfoods.