Kale Salad with Pomegranate, Almonds, Oranges and Avocado
Author: Don Orwell
Recipe type: Salad
Superfoods Healthy Salad.
- 1 bunch chopped kale
- 2 oranges
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 10 whole raw almonds
- 1/2 pomegranate (seeds, of course)
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Combine pinch of sea salt, juice of one orange and pepper. Stir until very well combined. Massage Kale for 10 minutes before eating with olive oil.
- To assemble the salad, peel the other orange and separate the sections. Chop orange sections roughly and place in a bowl with the kale, pomegranate seeds, chopped avocado and almonds.
- Pour 1/3 of the dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
Inspired by Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar